NDA for Inventor Two way
Non Disclosure Agreement Two way for Inventor.
NDA: Non-Disclosure Agreement – Two way
- Determine when to use your invention NDA confidentiality agreement and disclose your ideas to another party using the our Invention NDA template.
- Learn procedures for using your NDA Agreement to keep your invention private and confidential.
- Learn how to negotiate a legal Inventor non-disclosure agreement with someone interested in your invention by following our instructions
- Learn how to properly fill in your Invention NDA confidentiality agreement form to protect your invention.
- Protect your confidential information
Documents included in the digital download:
- Information and Instructions on how to negotiate an Non-disclosure Agreement
- NDA form & NDA template
- NDA Sample1 DripID®
- NDA Sample2 Sneaker Doodle TM
NDA template. Confidentiality Agreement. Download & Print Now! Legal & Affordable
- Non-Disclosure Agreement form to assist an inventor with disclosure of their Invention and protect confidential information to others
- (Between a Discloser and a Recipient) Two way Inventor Confidentiality Agreement
- Protect your inventions Confidential Information
How to disclose your invention to others correctly. You have an idea or an invention. Now it’s time to discuss your invention with a third party (not a longtime friend or family member). How do you protect yourself when disclosing your invention and confidential information to others and under what conditions? Do you file a patent application first? Should you disclose your invention to a third party before filing your patent? What are your options and what are the risks?
Let ISK provide you with a legal & professional Invention NDA, a do-it-yourself digital download confidentiality agreement form with easy to follow instructions on How to Negotiate an Inventor Nondisclosure Agreement, nondisclosure forms, and samples of Confidentiality Agreements for your review and to protect your confidential information while discussing and promoting the benefits of your inventions and ideas with others.
ISK’s Invention NDA download will walk you step-by-step with instructions through the proper procedure to protect your confidential information during disclosure to others with instructions, forms, and samples created by Patent Attorney Mat Grell using his inventions DripID® and Sneaker Doodle™ Non Disclosure Agreement form and template, samples to show you an easy to follow do-it-yourself approach to protect the disclosure of your invention to others. Get started today!
- Inventors should become accustomed to guarding against any “offer for sale, sell, or public use” of your invention prior to filing a patent application! See Provisional Patent Application
- Inventors should become accustomed to guarding against any use of the invention in public “publicly disclose” rather if you must disclose to a trusted third party, disclose under a Inventor Non Disclosure Agreement. If the inventor has made a public disclosure you have one (1) year to file a US patent application. Therefore, file a Provisional Patent Application before making a public disclosure.
- Foreign patent laws in this regard are different and may be more or less restrictive than U.S. law. Protect your invention by first filing a patent application.
- Do NOT post information about your invention to a website or distribute any printed publication disclosing the invention prior to filing a patent application.