What is Document your Invention
Documenting each Invention is getting your invention out of your head and putting your invention down on paper in the form of written description, such as an invention title, identify the invention purpose, make a list of advantages of your invention, create figures of your invention, provide pictures of prototypes. This step helps you identify the parts or elements of your invention.
Please contact Inventor Start Kit to discuss “Document your Invention” at 770-709-6888
How to Document your Invention correctly
Your new invention may be worth thousands or possibly even millions. Have you thought of ideas in the past and taken no action, only later to find the very product on a store shelf making someone else money? Don’t dream up the next great invention and sleep on it!
- Instructions & Inventor Information
- Sample1 Documentation of DripID®
- Sample2 Documentation of Sneaker Doodle™
- How to Evaluate the Commercial Viability of your Invention
- Drawing Reminder Flowchart for inventions for process, website, apps, and software