Invention Inventor Information
With every invention idea you need an Invention Process to step each idea through to test the feasability, marketability, and protectability of your invention.
How to Evaluate your New Idea Invention
Follow these simple Invention Help steps to evaluate any idea or invention:
1. Complete a Document your Invention (i.e., document your invention in writing using drawings and written description)
2. Evaluate and document all possible alternate embodiments, useful materials, substitute components, and means of engineering around your idea.
4. Perform Product Research – Search the internet and trade publications for your product terms. For example, type in “screw driver” if that is the descriptive terms of your product as well as any relevant combinations of this term.
5. Estimate your inventions Commercial Viability and the market size.
6. Gather detailed contact information of all inventors and assignees (companies) listed on any relevant patent or patent application found during your patent search
7. If you feel you must disclose your idea to a third party prior to filing a patent application then you may disclose your invention under a confidentiality agreement or non disclosure agreement (NDA).
8. Find a Patent Attorney. Call Mat Grell US Patent Attorney at 678-202-5990
9. Schedule a meeting with your patent attorney (or teleconference)
10. Make copies of all documents (Document your Invention, Patent Search, Product Research, pictures, and any known prior art) and prototypes