Inventor Start® Kit – It’s where Inventors Start™
(May take approximately 3 minutes to receive the email link)
- Step 1 Document your Invention – a form to document your invention, properly.
- Step 2 How to Perform Product Research – Did you find all the existing products and services related to your Invention?
- Step 3 How to Perform a Patent Search – Do you know how to perform a patent search?
Call for a FREE Consultation –
Steps a diagram of steps for every Invention.
I created Inventor Start Kit after listening to 1000s of inventors struggle with “I have an invention what do I do now?” As a patent attorney, my advice to inventors is: before you disclose your invention to a stranger or spend $1000s of dollars let me walk you through 3 steps using 2 of my inventions to teach you how to evaluate whether you have a new invention.
It’s in the privacy of your home and it’s Free!
Get started today by downloading Inventor Start Kit. You can do this and I will walk you through the process step-by-step. This is going to be fun! So dream Big!
Inventor Start Kit downloads via email with easy to follow instructions, invention forms, and samples to privately and correctly document and research your idea.
If you’re an aspiring inventor, having an invention kit can help provide a fast track to taking your inventions from the invention idea phase forward, from one phase of your invention to the next, likely saving you time and countless dollars in professional services fees.
This is especially true if you’re a “do it yourself” inventor, as these downloads of invention information provide detailed “how to” instructions for those wishing to handle initial invention ideas due diligence on their own.
If you are trying to patent a Business Method
Additional Downloads: downloads via email with easy to follow instructions, forms, and samples:
NDA Non Disclosure Agreement – protect your information – $19.99 each
- First Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) – Do you know when and how to use a non disclosure agreement NDA between and Inventor & a Third Party (Two way) NDA?
- Second Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) – Do you know when and how to use an non disclosure agreement NDA between an Inventor & a Developer (one way) NDA to ensure you own the improvements to your Invention? (For use with engineers, designers, developers, prototypers, testers or manufactures.)
- Inventors should become accustomed to guarding against any “offer for sale, sell, or public use” of your invention prior to filing a patent application! See Provisional Patent Application
- Inventors should become accustomed to guarding against any use of the invention in public “publicly disclose” rather if you must disclose to a trusted third party, disclose under a Non Disclosure Agreement. If the inventor has made a public disclosure you have one (1) year to file a US patent application. Therefore, file a Provisional Patent Application before making a public disclosure.
- Foreign patent laws in this regard are different and may be more or less restrictive than U.S. law. Protect your invention by first filing a patent application.
- Do NOT post information on the invention to a website or distribute any printed publication disclosing the invention prior to filing a patent application.
Inventor Agreements & Contracts -$24.99 each
- Inventor Adviser Agreement – Do you need a contract to bring on the advice of a
seasoned mentor, advisor, adviser, or business associate?
- Joint Inventor Agreement – coming soon
- Licensing Term sheet – coming soon
- Simple Licensing Agreement – coming soon
US Patent & Trademark Applications
Good luck on your invention idea journey.
Inventor Start Kit by Mat Grell, US Patent Attorney